Fresh-Aire UV is an innovation leader in the field of indoor air quality. Their award-winning UV light and carbon products fight mold, bacteria, viruses, and odors in commercial and residential HVACR systems. Fresh-Aire UV is continually striving to engineer, develop, and market products to meet the demand for a greener world and a healthier environment. Their popular germicidal UV light systems for central air systems improve indoor air quality, enhance HVAC system performance, and reduce maintenance costs.
Let ICD Building Automation and Fresh-Aire UV help you reduce the risk so your business can be more productive and have more peace of mind.
- Fresh-Aire UV has successfully completed phase-1 third-party testing of their residential, commercial, and healthcare products for effectiveness against SARS-CoV-2 (the virus that causes COVID-19 disease). In the test report titled “SARS-CoV-2 Neutralization by Germicidal UV Light System from Fresh-Aire UV” the systems delivered greater than 4-log inactivation (>99.99%) on the SARS-CoV-2 virus within 0-2 seconds of exposure to Fresh-Aire UV UVC 254nm light systems. With the latest SARS-CoV-2 phase 1 test, Fresh-Aire UV now has validation as a global provider of germicidal UV systems for air and surface disinfection.
- Since the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic, Fresh-Aire UV has been providing UV system recommendations for residential, educational, commercial and healthcare facilities. Fresh-Aire UV systems were also used in the FDA sponsored testing of UVC’s ability to disinfect and extend the life of N95 masks as published in the American Journal of Infection Control.
- Fresh-Aire products:
- Reduce indoor air pollution
- Sterilize viruses, bacteria, and mold
- Neutralize odors and VOCs
- Provide chemical-free air and surface disinfection
In light of the pandemic, local and federal agencies are issuing several recommendations and guidelines to help manage and mitigate the risk of COVID-19. One of the most emphasized new technologies in recent months has been the importance of introducing air cleaners into your system – germicidal ultraviolet (UV-C) lighting.
Click here to watch our webinar to learn about ultraviolet light within your HVAC system and what many of these new requirements might mean for your facility. We discuss how the advantages of UV lighting extend well beyond preventing COVID-19 risk and can benefit your entire HVAC system to ensure your building is future proof and ready for a changing world.
If you are interested in learning more about our Fresh-Aire UV partnership:
- Contact your Account Manager or Inside Sales Representative
- Call 1 (800) 281-4788
- Request a quote